Casa Sofiya

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

..thank you ALLAH for lending me a good friends while I am still alive...

I wanted to share this, found it masa sebok 'mengoogle" :)


*Reason, season or lifetime friends.*



When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. S/he has come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

S/he is there to meet a need. Then without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, s/he will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes s/he dies. Sometimes s/he walks away. Sometimes s/he acts up or out and forces you to take a stand. What we must realize is that the need has been met.

When a person comes into your life for a season, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. S/he may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. S/he may teach you something you have never done. S/he usually gives you an unbelievable amount of joy.

 Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons. Those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. You must accept the lesson, love the person/people anyway, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

Source: Anonymous

Tidak semua persahabatan itu indah. There are friends who come just nak menumpang what we have. There is also yang akan berkawan dengan kita bila dah takda kawan lain so kita jer yang ada and  when they have other friends, they totally ignored us.Trying to be friends is not easy. All involved must take part. When only one side works at the friendship, it will definitely die. Terus terang I cakap, until now I have no real friends. I have only good friends :) dan saya amat bersyukur...

Thank you friends... for everything. I am very thankful that Allah sent me friends that are concern and love me just like I am, faults and all. InsyaAllah before I sleep every night I forgive everyone and sleep with clean heart. I hope all my friends do the same ;)

Okay emo la pulak...later peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. ohh akak pon tak dak kawan rapat dlm istilah BFF tu..yg ada pon cuma good friends or mutual friends yg cam dlm pesbuk tu eheee!

    kawan terbaik kita ialah diri sendiri ahaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kc, betul X3 heheeh...wellcome to manglish blog okeh...bare with me lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

NUFFNANG