Casa Sofiya

Sunday, November 20, 2011

20-11-2011- Moms and girls outing...

 As promise me and my girls went to The Curve, girls-day-out thingy :)... Let the pictures do the talking...


@ MPH Bookstore...books and more books...both got RM100 kan...so... hahaha apa lagi...


Simple brunch @ Starbucks, kakak dan merindui ice blended..:p


@ The Curve flea market- it was disappointing because I did not get anything there... :P


Movie time - Happy feet 3D...love it!!


After movie, we were starving like mad, went to Subway to have our late lunch.Haahhaha takda picture kat subway because everyone busy makan sebab kelaparan... :)

The outing was fun and  enjoyable. Looks like the girls making plans for next week pulak...hmmm..

Later peeps!!!

4 comments:

  1. hihi jadik gak keluar ek...me pon suke flea market kat situ especially yg jual costume jewelleries tu heee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ida, I was at KC's place nak check out noticed your lovely profile pic, and busybody over.
    Enjoyed the pics here. Very well taken and creative too.
    I have lost touch with KL and I guess that 'Curve' is a new Mall.
    You have a great week, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Uncle Lee, Welcome and thank you for stopping by and visiting my humble blog:). want to know more about The Curve visit this website http://www.thecurve.com.my/about.php :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kak Kc, kan...suka sangat kat flea market tuh..hehheeh...i wish i ada booth kat sana heheh

    ReplyDelete

NUFFNANG