Casa Sofiya

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Am back...

It has been a long time since I actually made a blog post... nearly a year kot so I thought I'd make one. A lots been going on I suppose since my last entry. ^_^ Works crazy as always, but that's to be expected la lepas balik from half day leave for a 3months. YES!! 3 months! oh...sangat panjang ceritanya but to make it short Alhamdulillah everything back to normal.

My elders, kakak now at boarding school. because she's really nak sangat masuk boarding school so i can continue kerja lah if not hahahahah...lepak rumah la jadi driver anak2 full time. ok jugak la a bit tiring...kena kejar masa...timing kena betul...best part lepas subuh boleh tido balik if kerja rumah tak banyak. Yang tak best income kureng...kehendak melampau...P gugur rambut Mr.H semua nak beli hehehe.

Anyway life back to normal routine..Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG