Casa Sofiya

Friday, October 7, 2011

Me as working mom

Being a working mom is really hard. Further more I do not have a maid. Am the one who handle the washing and cleaning myself ( Mr H ada tolong la jugak). Not because I can not afford to have maids, when thinking about this , I bayar taska for a month pun dah boleh pay two maids. but I do not want to take risks with the maid. Not everyone managed to get a good maid. For example, my neighbors, all kinds of stories about their maids. Ada yang lari dari rumah lah, buat kerja tak betul lah. The good is that when you have a maid, you do not have to think about what to cook today, kain yang dah dibasuh tak lipat lagi or tak susun lagi dalam wardrobe, sampah yang tak di buang, the dishes unwashed...huhuhu

Like me, as nice as it is to put on nice clothes and make up all week, I can't help but think of potty training tricks and recipes that may persuade my toddlers during important discussion. And as nice as it is to spend time with my family at night and on the weekends, I often find my mind roving back to that letter I have to reply or an appointment I have to set up for my boss. There's never enough time in the day, I never feel like I get enough sleep, I always sleep late and woke up as early as 5.30 a.m.

Despite all that, Alhamdulillah. I felt proud of myself, though I work I can still prepare breakfast for my child to be brought to school. I still have time eventhough only 10 minutes to see my child's homework everynight or weekends. There were mothers who did not work does not make breakfast for their children...beli jer senang kan :) and langsung tak tengok pun buku sekolah anak. I also feel fortunate to have a husband who is very understanding and willing to help me, and equally helpful and tak cerewet. Tolong i clean up the house :D and bersama-sama susah dan senang mendidik anak2 dan menguruskan rumahtangga.



Even though I was a working mother, I would not neglect my family. that is my promise. Mr. H says, if I want to quit my job, I can quit anytime. That's up to me. defenitely not now lah... maybe one day =). Ini adalah kerana there are still plenty of designer bag that I want to buy (berangan okeh) , I want to shop without thinking about where to find the money because I know at the end of the month I will have my income. I can buy whatever my children want without asking money from my husband. I have my own savings from my own income. I can help my parents without the help of my husband. I can take my mother shopping at any time ( i know my Mak will love it! hehehe).

I berdoa semoga Allah memurahkan rezeki so that i can help my family and bayar my hutang...huhuhu...Amin... =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG