Casa Sofiya

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Alahai....Soffiya

After Nur Kasih, Nora Elena & Seth Tan, now... yes! I'm now addicted to SOFFIYA . I fell in love with it after I saw the tv commercial and my mother inlaw talks about the series and now I love the show more and more :). The story is about the unfortunate girl who is always devastating our hearts.



I am not a big fan of Malay dramas sebab banyak yang melodramatic sesangat but somehow, after watching Soffiya a few episodes i feel there's something a little different in it. I can't wait to see how they end the drama. thanks to Kabir Bhatia, He had this magical touch which has brought me to watch this Soffiya :D.


So, let us wait along until the series ends. Jom...dah nak start dah nih ...


Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG