Casa Sofiya

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Long time no update...

Assalamualaikum...hi peeps...

It has been awhile since my last ramblings...ehhh..tak sebok mana pun...Instagram punya pasal la ni...:)almost two months has gone by since my last update...am okay...masih seperti biasa...been busy sikit laa..coz now my Adam labu dah preschool...look at him with his schooll uniform ;)

my pumpkin..

Ni kisah December 2012

My cousin sister wedding at the same time her sister pun bertunang kat Batu Gajah end December hari tu, we all pegi one day earlier checked in Clear Water Santuary Golf Resort...nice place uols...aman damai jer.. :)

Nice....

View from our room

Ina wedding


Sweet Ira

I made for them...Marshmallow in cute jar...


25 January Dina had adinois and tonsils removed.


before...

We went to Kerteh and Cherating ikut Mr. H kerja... :)




Cepat sangat masa berlalu kan..soon dah March...















No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG