Casa Sofiya

Friday, March 9, 2012

My life without washing machine...

Yes! for the past two weeks, my washing machine has been broken… it doesn't spin during the spin cycle anymore sad huh?



I didn’t realize how much I depend on my washing machine until dah rosak nih :( , eventhough I only wash all inner wears and Adam’s clothes. Tetapi for weekend, I will wash everything in the laundry basket. Mr. H , my working clothes and also Dina's school uniforms I will send to laundry for washing and ironing..siap…tinggal pakai jer…hehe tak larat weh…nak buat semuanya..owhhh!! ini atas cadangan Mr. H juga la kan.. how cool is that kan…so berterima kasih tidak terhingga kepada suami terchenta kerana memahami :)

Since umur washing machine tu dah 6-7 years, I told Mr H I don't want my washing machine repaired…I want it exchanged ;)  so…he said wait till our renovation siap and my tiny little laundry area ready…huhuhu how long? another month okay…ishh boleh ke sabar nih…malam-malam cuci tangan…memerah…baju Adam jer dah 3 pasang…yang dalam-dalam lagi ..nasib baik lah kecik2 kan…so senang…but still boleh build up muscle :P kat lengan I ni.




Baju-baju we all yang lain semua hantar laundry…so 2 months ni laundry expenses mencanak naik lah...grrrrr…sabar...sabar....

Later peeps!! and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG